King’s Hawaiian Monster Eye Cinnamon Rolls
This post was sponsored by King’s Hawaiian as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
It’s almost my favorite holiday of the year Halloween! I’ve been making lots of fun and scary little delicious treats like these little monster eye rolls. We’ve also been planning our family’s costumes for the big day too! Everyone is super excited this year.
This year we’re going as a pack of dogs. My little son will be a year in a few weeks and he’s going to bee a little white puppy with brown spots. My daughter is a brown dog with a tutu and pink bows. My son is going with a German Shepard mask. My husband got a basset hound mask and I’m going to dress as a cute tutu-wearing labradoodle. What can I say, we love dogs!
We’ve been having so much fun making Halloween themed treats this week! I’m going to make these monster eyes again on Halloween morning. They work well as a sweet breakfast, a snack or as a dessert. They are so delicious because they’re made with delicious King’s Hawaiian Original Dinner Rolls!
These are so easy to make. You just start with combining some brown sugar and cinnamon in a baking dish.
Then melt some butter in a separate dish. Then dip the King’s Hawaiian Original Dinner Rolls in the butter and then coat the sides and bottoms of the rolls in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
And then place in the baking dish.
Next just place these in the oven for about 5 minutes at 350° until they’re warmed through. Then mix some powdered sugar with a few tablespoons of milk and spoon over the rolls.
Then put those cute little eyes on the rolls. My daughter loves to do this part!
Then I get my son to help with the spooky red gel frosting.
He loves this part. He’s so good at it!
These sweet King’s Hawaiian rolls are definitely Hallowaiian!
King’s Hawaiian rolls are a great addition to all your Halloween get-togethers and parties as a simple side or incorporated in a super cute Halloween themed recipe like I’ve done here.
My family absolutely loves King’s Hawaiian. They were so excited about these rolls too! They couldn’t wait to dive into them.
King’s Hawaiian has a variety of delicious products that make mealtime exciting and fun! And with the irresistible and unique flavor, you can use their products in a variety of recipes ranging from sweet to savory.
Be sure to pick up some King’s Hawaiian products on your next trip to the grocery store!
- 1 package King’s Hawaiian Original Dinner Rolls
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup powered sugar
- 2 - 3 tablespoons milk
- 9 large monster eyes
- 1 tube red gel writing frosting
- Heat oven to 350°. Melt butter in a samll bowl. Combine brown sugar and cinnamon in an 8 x 8 baking dish. Mix together.
- Dip the sides and bottom of each King's Hawaiin roll in melted butter and then coat sides and bottom with brown sugar and cinnamon mixture. Repeat with all rolls and place in baking dish.
- Bake at 350° for about 5 minutes, or just until wamred though.
- While rolls are baking, mix white frosting by combining powdered sugar with a few tablespoons of milk. Spoon over warm rolls.
- Place monster eyes on rolls and draw on eyes with red gel frosting. Serve warm and enjoy.